Zorghotel de Palatijn
Dillenburgstraat 1, 1814 JV Alkmaar, Netherlands
Zorghotel de Palatijn - Description
Palatijn. "Palatijn" is a hotel that has obtained 4 stars. The hotel can be found in Alkmaar. The accommodation has a total of 57 rooms. The temperature is never uncomfortable thanks to the relieving air conditioning. Begin your day enjoying nature in the garden. You can rent a bicycle to take a bike tour, an ideal way to explore the surroundings. After a busy day, you have the opportunity to recover from your busy day in the spa. Enjoy a visit to the sauna and cleanse yourself in the real Turkish bath. You can also recharge your batteries with a massage. Dinner can be served at the seasonal onsite restaurant. Try the restaurant's international specialty. For a drink in company, you will find the lounge bar most welcoming. Breakfast is served every morning and offers guests a good start to a new day. Guests can connect to the Internet free of charge.
The De Palatijn Hotel is perfectly located for both business and leisure guests to Alkmaar. The De Palatijn Hotel boasts a convenient location with modern amenities in every guestroom and superb service. The hotel provides a warm and welcoming service of international standard. To make your reser...
HOTEL DE PALATIJN IS AN EXCELLENT FOUR STAR HOTEL OFFERINGLUXURIOUS FACILITIES FOR A RELAXED HOLIDAY STAY.DE PALATIJN IS IDEALLY LOCATED JUST A STONES THROW AWAY FROMTHE HISTORICAL AND ATTRACTIVE CITY CENTRE OF ALKMAAR. WOODS DUNES BEACH EN SEVERAL INTERESTING ATTRACTIONS ARE WITHINEASY REACH. ...
Hotel De Palatijn offers very luxurious and comfortable accommodation. This four star hotel is situated near the ancient city center of Alkmaar, known as the cheese city of Holland. jg/03/2009 This is a modern hotel . The hotel is located approximately half an hour drive from Amsterdam. The mos...
Hotel de Palatijn is an elegant hotel offering luxurious facilities for a relaxed holiday stay.
-HOTEL DE PALATIJN IS AN EXCELLENT FOUR STAR HOTEL OFFERING LUXURIOUS FACILITIES FOR A RELAXED HOLIDAY STAY. DE PALATIJN IS IDEALLY LOCATED JUST A STONES THROW AWAY FROM THE HISTORICAL AND ATTRACTIVE CITY CENTRE OF ALKMAAR. WOODS- DUNES- BEACH EN SEVERAL INTERESTING ATTRACTIONS AR...
Zorghotel de Palatijn type(s): Family ,Design ,Luxury
This hotel belongs to: EMB Hotels™
Zorghotel de Palatijn facilities and services
Parking , Free Parking
Wireless internet access
- Conference Facilities
- Disabled rooms
- Soundproofed Rooms
- Non smoking
- Front Desk 24hr
- Pets not allowed
- BBQ Available
- Turkish/Steam Bath
- Laundry services
- Dry Cleaning
- Hair & Beauty Salon
- Breakfast Room Service
- Ironing Services
- Meeting amenities
- Shoe Shine
- Packed Lunches
- Tourism Desk
- Fax / Photocopying
- Room Service
+ how friendly the staff were
+ lovely hotel. wonderfully friendly and helpful staff.
+ very clean staff friendly and helpful
+ Spacious feel to the bedroom, good lighting, and well equipped. All the staff were extremely friendly.
- Staff were not always able to keep the breakfast buffet topped up, so people frequently had toRead more ask for juice, milk, plates etc. The food was good though.Hide
+ Very friendly staff, comfortable room, excellent breakfast and evening meal (very good home cooking style), friendly to cyclists with secure cylce parking
- The first night the room was a little coldRead more and the central heating did not come on.Hide
+ Breakfast times are excellant as is buffet.
- This hotel is quite far from the station and town centres and therefore you will incur taxi fares of 10 Euros for each one way trip. A bus is1.5 Euro.
- car park is "public" and our car was broken into at 1.30 a.am. Hotel security almost caught thief who made off on bicycle! Later help was 1st class good facilities and comfortable rooms
- Perhaps some relaxing comfy chairs in the lounge bar area.
- The atitude of staff, not very pleasent or helpfull. Did not realise it catered alot for people with disabilities. The meal we had in the resturant we could not eat as it was not cooked to our requorements
+ Lovely hotel, easy to find and close to the train station and all shops
- The hotel and especially the room was very very hot. Even though we had windows open and a fan on, air conditioning would notRead more go amiss!Hide