The White Lion Hotel
Market Cross Place, IP15 5BJ Aldeburgh, England
The White Lion Hotel - Description
The White Lion Hotel. The 3-star "The White Lion Hotel" is a perfect pied-a-terre for exploring Aldeburgh. This accommodation invites you to enjoy its relaxed, warm ambiance. "The White Lion Hotel" has been decorated in a traditional style. For guests who fancy getting in some sports practice, this hotel offers many options, like golf, hiking and tennis. For dinner there is no need to leave the hotel as there is an onsite restaurant. After dinner, visitors can enjoy a drink at the lounge bar. If you would like to share your experiences online, there is Internet access available at no extra charge.
The The White Lion Hotel is located in Aldeburgh making it one of the best hotels to stay at while in town.The The White Lion Hotel boasts a convenient location with modern amenities in every guestroom and superb service.In-room facilities include non smoking rooms, desk, hair dryer, television, ...
HOTELYEAR BUILT 1563 YEAR REMODELED 2001ADDITIONAL PROPERTY DESCRIPTION THE HOTEL IS CLOSED BETWEEN THE 16TH NOVEMBER AND THE 21ST NOVEMBER 2008 DUE TO A MAJOR KITCHEN REFURBISHMENT. THE BEST WESTERN WHITE LION HOTEL, ESTABLISHED IN 1563, REMAINS ALDEBURGHS MOST PROMINENT ...
The White Lion is a traditional hotel opposite Aldeburgh’s shingle beach, where wooden huts line the shore. Some of the cosy, inviting rooms have far-reaching sea views.
The White Lion Hotel type(s): Family ,Beach
The White Lion Hotel facilities and services
Pay Parking , Free Parking
Free WiFi , Internet Access , Wireless internet access
- Family Rooms
- Business services
- Non smoking
- Pets allowed
- Non-refundable surcharge for pets
- Baggage Storage
- Non Smoking Rooms
- Tea and Coffee facilities
- Laundry services
- Dry Cleaning
- Meeting amenities
- Fully equipped business center
- Car Rentals
- Fax / Photocopying
- Business Center
+ the staff
- The long wait for meals. Long wait between each course and twice I did not get what I had ordered
+ Convenient for business needs.
- Poor menu for vegitarians like me, particularly breakfast! In general the hotel was OK but nothing to get excited about. Staff were friendly and helpful.
+ All of it plus its location to the coast
+ all the staff were very good.food very good,loverly place
+ Sea view. Superb food. Friendly service.
+ Proximity to beach and town centre. Standard of room. Food quality.
+ Nice staff very friendly and hotel was nice in general. The resturant food was very good highly recommended.
- The service was slow in the resturant waited along time for the food and to get served evenRead more though it wasn't very busy and used tables were not cleaned up just left in a mess>Hide
+ Staff were very helpful and accomodating when we needed to change rooms due to a faulty light. The breakfast was fantastic with all food locally sourced.
- The water pressure in the shower was a bit dodgy
+ pleasant location,food was outstanding,staff are very helpful.
+ All of the staff were very helpful and polite.
*The hotel is closed between November 16th, 2008 and November 21, 2008 due to a major kitchen refurbishment* The Best Western White Lion Hotel, established in 1563, remains Aldeburgh's most prominent
Located on the unspoilt Suffolk coast, the Wentworth Hotel is just 20 metres from the beach, and offers free Wi-Fi, private parking and an award-winning restaurant. The family-run Wentworth Hotel fea
The The Brudenell Hotel is located in Aldeburgh making it one of the best hotels to stay at while in town.The The Brudenell Hotel boasts a convenient location with modern amenities in every guestroom
The The Thorpeness Hotel is perfectly located for both business and leisure guests to Thorpeness.The The Thorpeness Hotel boasts a convenient location with modern amenities in every guestroom and supe
With its central location, The White Horse Hotel is within easy reach of most tourist attractions and business addresses in Leiston.All hotel's guestrooms have all the conveniences expected in a hotel
Surrounded by beautiful Suffolk countryside, The Bell Hotel is a coaching inn in the heart of Saxmundham. It has beautifully decorated rooms with iPod docks, free Wi-Fi and delicious food. Decorated
The Butley Priory Hotel is located in Butley making it one of the best hotels to stay at while in town.All hotel's guestrooms have all the conveniences expected in a hotel in its class to suit guests'
The The Westleton Crown Hotel is located in Westleton making it one of the best hotels to stay at while in town.The The Westleton Crown Hotel boasts a convenient location with modern amenities in ever
The Satis House Hotel is located in Saxmundham making it one of the best hotels to stay at while in town.All hotel's guestrooms have all the conveniences expected in a hotel in its class to suit guest
- 7.4 mi Bentwaters Royal Air Force Base:
- Theatre and opera
- 400 yd Aldeburgh Festival of Music and the Arts:
- Industrial or rural zone
- 4.2 mi PWR Sizewell B:
- Other maritime landscape
- 12.4 mi Southwold Light:
- Harbor and marina
- 11.6 mi Harbour Marine:
- 11.7 mi Southwold Sailing Club:
- 11.7 mi Southwold Harbour:
- 14.6 mi South Cove:
- 11 mi Bramfield Castle Yard:
- Beach and coastal area
- 6.5 mi Hollesley Bay:
- 10 mi Shingle Street River Outlet :
- 10 mi Shingle Street :
- Railroad station
- 6.3 mi Saxmundham Railway Station:
- 8.8 mi Darsham Railway Station:
- Forest and natural reserve
- 14.6 mi Newbourne Springs:
- 5.4 mi Minsmere Nature Reserve:
- 10.1 mi Wickham Market Library:
- Golf and other sports
- 13.9 mi Seckford Golf Club:
- 11.3 mi Woodbridge Golf Club:
- 12.6 mi Ufford Park Golf Club:
- 813 yd Aldeburgh Golf Club:
- 13.7 mi Halesworth Golf Club:
- 12.1 mi Southwold Golf Club:
- Spa and swimming pools